Office 365 from Ripple Solutions Leeds brings together the power of the familiar office applications with business class email powered by Exchange Online, document sharing powered by Sharepoint Online, and instant messaging and video conferencing powered by Lync Online. Have a look at some of the features of Office 365 below.
Office 365 customers receive an always up-to-date version of the Office desktop applications.
- Never buy a new version of Office again!
- Each user can install Office on up to 5 PCs or Macs
- Save to the cloud for backup and anywhere access
- Use Office on your smartphone and tablet
- 50GB mailboxes
- Send and receive messages up to 25MB in size
- Use your own custom-domain for email addresses
- Always up to date spam and malware protection
- Available on Windows PC, Mac, Windows Phone, iPhone, Android, and Blackberry
- Hold scheduled or ad hoc online meetings for up to 250 participants
- Screen sharing, audio & video, virtual whiteboards, polls, and shared notes
- Partners and customers can fully participate
Online Document Storage & File Sharing
- 1 TB of file storage in the cloud with OneDrive for Business
- Store, backup and easily share files, both within and outside your company
- Simultaneously collaborate on documents with multiple authors
- Files are accessible from almost any smartphone or tablet
- Available without an internet connections on Windows PCs
Private Social Networking & Collaboration
- Social network that helps your company stay connected
- Connect with customers and partners
- Make faster, more informed decisions
- 24/7 telephone support with 1 hour response time for critical, service impacting events
- Online answers, how-to resources, and connections with Office 365 customer community
Simplified IT Management
- Focus time on business critical activities instead of patching and maintaining servers
- Business information lives in globally distributed datacentres
- Continuous backup and disaster recovery abilities
Ripple Solutions are a Microsoft Cloud Partner and IT Support company based in Leeds who can help your business move to Microsoft 365 smoothly, from a simple email setup to a full Exchange migration we’re here to help your business every step of the way!